Ski Magic guests can add a transfer to their booking via their online booking account.
- Chambery airport: £85pp return (min 4 people)
- Geneva airport: £85pp return (min 4 people)
- Lyon & Grenoble airports: £95pp return (min 6 people)
- Moutiers station: £45pp return (min 4 people)
Our experienced drivers are trained in winter conditions. All of our drivers take medical examinations to ensure that they are safe, fit and healthy enough to drive.
We are fully insured and licensed by the French authorities to carry fare paying passengers and offer private or shared transfers in our 8 seater mini buses. Our license number is 2010/82/0000487.
- Straightforward journey, motorway to within 20mins of resort
- Takes around 9.5 hours from Calais
- Plenty of free parking available
- Choose from Eurotunnel or Ferry
- Flexible, good value and no luggage restrictions!
- Read our guide on driving to the Alps
Travel By Train
Comfortable and convenient, you can travel on an overnight sleeper train or on a day-time service using Eurostar to Moutiers-Salins, just 20 minutes from resort. If you take the overnight sleeper, you can add an extra day’s skiing!
When arriving early morning on the overnight sleeper train please do bear in mind that the ski resort cafés aren’t yet open for breakfast/coffee and it will be too early to check in to your chalet, but there is a café open in Moutiers. Contact us in the office to discuss your collection time.
- Major car hire firms represented at our local airports
- Free parking available near all our chalets