Travelling to Courchevel and La Tania
For the 21-22 winter season, Ski Magic are delighted to be working in partnership with a trusted local transfer service called G-Taxi to pick up our guests from the airport (see below for journey times) and bring them directly to the chalet door in La Tania or Courchevel Le Praz.
How does it work?
Once logged into your “My Chalet Booking” account, you can request that we at Ski Magic directly book your return airport transfers with the G-Taxi team.
We need a minimum of 4 weeks notice prior to your arrival date to reserve this service.
How much does it cost?
Pricing is calculated from the number of seats required. Children and infants count as individual passengers and baby car seats and boosters can also be provided – please let us know in advance.
The prices listed below are for a return journey and a vehicle(s) price for the number of passengers that you have selected.
If you are travelling with more than one suitcase per passenger and have any bulky luggage like skis/snowboards/pushchairs, please let us know in advance. There may be a supplementary charge for extra luggage.
Approximate journey times
- Chambery airport: 1hour 15mins
- Geneva airport: 2hours
- Lyon & Grenoble airports: 2hours
- Moutiers-Salins station: 20mins
- Please contact us if you required any assistance with this process.
Driving to the Alps is not as challenging as it sounds as French autoroutes are generally quiet and stress free.
- Straightforward journey via Reims, Troyes, Dijon and Lyon St Exupery
- Motorway to within 20mins of resort
- Takes around 9.5 hours from Calais
- Plenty of free parking available
- Choose from Eurotunnel or Ferry
- Flexible, good value and no luggage restrictions!
- Read our guide on driving to the Alps
Travel By Train
For information on travelling by train to the Alps, please see the Eurostar website. The nearest station to Courchevel and La Tania is Moutiers-Salins, just 20 minutes from resort.
Contact us in the office for more advice on travelling by train.
- Major car hire firms represented at our nearest airports
- Free parking available near all our chalets
“From start to finish Ski Magic were brilliant. We have been on many ski holidays and have never experienced a chalet company which is as efficient and accommodating as yours – from the pick up at the airport until we were taken back to the airport the following weekend.”
– Chalet Chocolat, January 2020
Return airport transfer prices to Courchevel Le Praz and La Tania from nearby airports
- No. of passengers (including children)
- Lyon (LYS) or Grenoble (GNB) Airports
- Chambery (CMF) Airport (closest to Courchevel)
- Moutiers-Salins station for train arrivals
Chalet Arrival and Departure Times
The chalets will be ready for new guests to check in after 4pm on arrival day. However we will make somewhere available for you to leave your bags after 10am until the chalet is available at 4pm.
For late arrivals after 7pm, please contact us so that we can make necessary arrangements.
So that our team have time to change over the chalet, we ask that all guests depart by 9.30am. We can store luggage if required.
A note about insurance…
Please bring your EHIC (or GHIC) card with you on your ski holiday. It is also essential that you are fully insured with Winter Sports insurance which covers illness, accidents, baggage loss and cancellation. Please ensure that your insurance includes winter sports!
Ski insurance can be included within the lift pass. Click here for more information.