Ski Magic guests can add a transfer to their booking via their online booking account.
- Chambery airport: £80pp return (min 4 people)
- Geneva airport: £80pp return (min 4 people)
- Lyon & Grenoble airports: £90pp return (min 6 people)
- Moutiers station: £40pp return (min 4 people)
Our experienced drivers are trained in winter conditions. All of our drivers take medical examinations to ensure that they are safe, fit and healthy enough to drive.
We are fully insured and licensed by the French authorities to carry fare paying passengers and offer private or shared transfers in our 8 seater mini buses. Our license number is 2010/82/0000487.
Travel By Train
Comfortable and convenient, you can travel on an overnight sleeper train or on a day-time service using Eurostar to Moutiers-Salins, just 20 minutes from resort. If you take the overnight sleeper, you can add an extra day’s skiing!
- Straightforward journey, motorway to within 20mins of resort
- Takes around 9.5 hours from Calais
- Plenty of free parking available
- Choose from Eurotunnel or Ferry
- Flexible, good value and no luggage restrictions!
- Major car hire firms represented at our local airports
- Free parking available near all our chalets