The flexibility to travel independently: car, train, plane and Ski Magic Transfers!
Shared Transfer Service
As a Ski Magic guest staying in our Courchevel chalets, you can add an airport or train station transfer to your booking by clicking here.
We offer a reliable service, in a fully insured and licensed minibus, and saves you the stress of driving in winter conditions and parking in resort. We provide child seats at no extra cost.
How does it work?
- Saturdays and Sundays (flights landing 09.30-17.00, departing 10.00-16.00)
- Airports: Chambery, Lyon, Grenoble, Geneva
- Train station: Moutiers-Salins
If you are part of a larger group arriving together on the same/similar flight times, you’ll most likely not be sharing with another group. If you are in a smaller group or not arriving at the same time as the rest of your party, we reserve the right to combine transfers for flights scheduled to land/take off within 45 minutes of each other.
Approximate journey times
- Chambery airport: 1hour 15mins
- Geneva airport: 2hours
- Lyon & Grenoble airports: 2hours
- Moutiers-Salins station: 20mins
Contact us if..
- You’re in a group of less than four.
- Your flights don’t fall within the above timings.
- Not staying in our chalets? For private or shared transfers for Courchevel or Meribel, please email email@example.com.
Ski Magic guests can add a transfer to their booking via their online booking account.
- Chambery airport: £100pp return (min 4 people)
- Geneva airport: £100pp return (min 4 people)
- Lyon & Grenoble airports: £110pp return (min 6 people)
- Moutiers station: £55pp return (min 4 people)
Our experienced drivers are trained in winter conditions. All of our drivers take medical examinations to ensure that they are safe, fit and healthy enough to drive.
We are fully insured and licensed by the French authorities to carry fare paying passengers and offer private or shared transfers in our 8 seater mini buses. Our license number is 2010/82/0000487.
- Straightforward journey, motorway to within 20mins of resort
- Takes around 9.5 hours from Calais
- Plenty of free parking available
- Choose from Eurotunnel or Ferry
- Flexible, good value and no luggage restrictions!
- Read our guide on driving to the Alps
Travel By Train
Comfortable and convenient, you can travel on an overnight sleeper train or on a day-time service using Eurostar to Moutiers-Salins, just 20 minutes from resort. If you take the overnight sleeper, you can add an extra day’s skiing!
When arriving early morning on the overnight sleeper train please do bear in mind that the ski resort cafés aren’t yet open for breakfast/coffee and it will be too early to check in to your chalet, but there is a café open in Moutiers. Contact us in the office to discuss your collection time.
- Major car hire firms represented at our local airports
- Free parking available near all our chalets
“From start to finish Ski Magic were brilliant. We have been on many ski holidays and have never experienced a chalet company which is as efficient and accommodating as yours – from the pick up at the airport until we were taken back to the airport the following weekend.”
– Chalet Chocolat, January 2020
Chalet Arrival and Departure Times
The chalets will be ready for new guests to check in after 3pm on arrival day. However, should you arrive between 9am and 3pm we will make somewhere available for you to leave your bags and change to go out skiing.
So that our team have time to change over the chalet, we ask that all guests depart by 10am. We can store luggage if required.
A note about insurance…
Please bring your EHIC card with you on your ski holiday. It is also essential that you are fully insured with Winter Sports insurance which covers illness, accidents, baggage loss and cancellation. Please ensure that your insurance includes skiing!
Ski insurance can be included within the lift pass. Click here for more information.