Late season is a great time to visit the Three Valleys.
Anyone who has skied back down to resort after a beautiful day on the slopes with a long shadow following their every turn will agree! Here are our reasons to love Spring skiing:
1) From February, the lifts will start opening for longer which of course means even more time on the hill AND even more value from your lift pass!
2) The Courchevel Valley is lucky to have a North-facing aspect which, in combination with the high altitude ensures that the snow stays in lovely condition and means that the resort can stay open until late: 24th April this year.
3) The snowpack generally continues to freeze overnight which means that the amazing piste maintenance team can groom the slopes back to corduroy ready for the opening of the lifts. We can’t get enough of that fast and fun morning skiing on seductively smooth slopes.
4) With a little forward planning, you can follow the sun around during the day: as the sun starts to soften the pistes, you can enjoy really getting onto those edges and practising your carving technique. Feel that exhilaration from skiing those wide, flattering slopes that makes the Three Valleys so famous!
5) The Spring sunshine also means lingering longer over a cool beer or vin chaud on the terrace of a mountain restaurant, overlooking the stunning scenery of the mountains as the sun lowers in the sky. Would you rather be anywhere else on earth?
We still have a few spaces left for this season – La Tania stays open until 24th April. Our prices start from just £349 for a catered week in one of our lovely chalets.